Sunday, December 19, 2010

Talk Nerdy To Me

Reading: A Christmas Carol Charles Dickens

I've known for a
while now that I have 'a thing' for slightly (or not so slightly) nerdy guys, but I only just realized how serious it really is. Take The Big Bang Theory. Even on a show about nerds (and Penny) I go for the nerdiest. Sheldon is my absolute favorite. I recently stumbled upon some Penny/Sheldon pics that have blown my mind. So here it is, my top nerd crushes in no particular order.

1. Dr. Sheldon Cooper







2. Dr. Spencer Reid









3. Sam Winchester
That's early Sammy. When he still did research and was the moral-compass of the duo. Y'know. Before he became a giant douchebag.





4. Hank Green
'cause he never FTBA.






5. Michael Moscovitz
God bless Meg Cabot for bringing him into my life. And I'm talking about Book-Micahel, not the spazzy movie-Michael.




6. Matt Smith as The Doctor
Bow-ties FTW.










It's late and I know there are more, but right now my mind just keeps coming up with the same RL example so before I do something stupid, I'm signing off.

♥ G

No comments:

Post a Comment