Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Found One!

Reading: Paper Towns John Green

Fairly recently I discovered John and Hank Green. I had heard of them before of course (I'd even read Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines), but hadn't really known much about them. Then I watched all their videos, got completely sucked in and joined the thousands (millions?) of made-of-awesome people who consider themselves Nerdfighters. One of the things these Nerdfighters do is put little notes in John Greens books at book stores and libraries for others to find. This either recruits new Nerdfighters or is an awesome surprise for a current Nerdfighter.

So there I was on the bus, reading Paper Towns (which had finally come in at the library) and this fell out


Yes! A Nerdifghter note! This means there is a Nerdfighter here. Somewhere in my crappy little town. So now I am trying to figure how I might find this person because if there are people that awesome nearby, I need to meet them.

In other news. I am loving this book. Review to come once I've finished it because if there's one thing I've learned from John Green's books it's that they can end very differently from the way they start.

DFTBA <3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment